Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sweet Potato desserts for Thanksgiving =)

What a great Thanksgiving! Everyone enjoyed my desserts.

I made Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows -- Mudslide style. This was a complete mistake. I didn't have any cream, so I substituted mudslide coffee creamer. I was really happy when family commented on how delicious it was.


The other dessert I made, I found the recipe on Emeril Lagasse's site. It is sweet potato creme brulee. My favorite dessert is creme brulee so I wanted to make a version of it for Thanksgiving. I didn't have a strainer so I had to get one really quick in the midst of making this. Haha. It came out great, except for the sugar topping, which I put too much sugar so it wasn't melted correctly. However, many members of the family commented on how yummy and creamy it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment